- We believe in the Trinity of God in three persons the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God (John 3:16), that He was born of the Virgin Mary (Matthew 1:20), died for us on the cross (Luke 23:33,46) though He was without sin (John 8:46), that on the third day He rose again (Luke 24:7), that He ascended into heaven (Acts 1:9) and is seated at the right hand of God the Father (Luke 22:69). We look for His coming again (Matthew 25:31) to judge the living and the dead (Revelation 20:12,13).
- We believe in life everlasting (John 3:16) to all who are saved by the precious blood of Jesus Christ (Romans 5:9, Revelation 12:11).
All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16).
- We Believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for Christian faith and life. (2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:20-21; Matthew 5:17-18)
We Believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1,26; Deuteronomy 6:4; John 1:1,3; Acts 5:3- 4; Romans 1:20; Ephesians 4:5-6; Colossians 1:16-17, 2:9)
- We Believe that Jesus Christ is true God and true man, having been conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He died on the cross, a sacrifice for our sins according to the Scriptures. Further, He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven, where, at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He is now our High Priest and Advocate. (Isaiah 53; Matthew 1: 18-25; Luke 1:26-38; Romans 9:5; 1 Corinthians 15:3-4; Hebrews 4:14-16; 1 John 2:1)
- We Believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and, during this age, to convict men, regenerate the believing sinner, and indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for godly living and service. (John 15:26, 16:7-14; Acts 1:8; 2 Timothy 1:7)